Toronto - Health and Safety
The health and well-being of our employees and guests remain our highest priority. If you are ready to join us again, we want you to know that we are committed to keeping you and our team safe.
We are following the current guidance of our local health authorities. We will continue to follow these government guidelines and take additional measures to keep you and our team safe as we navigate over the coming weeks and months. Things may look and feel a little different than before but your safety and security is of the utmost importance and we thank you in advance for your patience and your trust in us.
We will be practicing the following safety measures at Par-Tee Putt:
- Stringent hygiene protocol training has been implemented for all employees. If any employee presents signs of illness, they will not enter the building.
- Reduced reservation times & a controlled golf course experience.
- All guests upon arrival will be required to use hand sanitizer provided by us. Hand sanitizer stations available throughout the restaurant.
- Tables and chairs between groups of guests, will be six feet apart with a maximum of 6 people per table. Where needed, directional decals spaced 6 feet apart, will be located at any areas of a queue. To assist us with this, we kindly ask that you follow the decals as you join us. All guests are asked to maintain physical distancing of 6 feet between them and other restaurant guests.
- All interactive surfaces on the course will be cleaned after each use. We have added barriers in high traffic areas. All holes have pool noodles in them so customers do not need to put their hand.
- All surfaces within the restaurant, including guest tables, chairs etc, will be sanitized thoroughly between each use. Washrooms will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Physical menus are single use only. Guests have the option to also view our menus on our website HERE.
- Payment terminals will be sanitized after every use. We recommend contactless payment with your debit and credit cards.
- No cash transactions will be accepted.
- If you are exhibiting any COVID-19 related symptoms or have travelled within the last 14 days, we kindly ask that you return when you are well and/or have completed your 14 day self-isolation.
Thank you for your support - we are so excited to have you back with us at Par-Tee Putt!